cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cellular data not working! Roaming not working!

ranata
I'm a participant level 3

My cellular data and roaming not working most of the time. I'm missing on important calls and emails, can not use navigation... Why am I paying for the plan with data if I have no data?!!! Your tech support sucks - instead of help got a sales pitch to purchase new phone. Seriously?!!

Nothing wrong with my phone. And as I noticed lots of your customers having the same issue. 

23 REPLIES 23

ranata

Hi Nick,

I'm purchasing daily plan from Roam Mobile every time I'm going to US, because I can not rely on Fido roam. Roam Mobile working just fine, but it involving sim change (phone number change), and I would gladly pay extra 2 dollars for Fido roam, but it never works. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for clarifying @ranata,

Have you had the chance to go over what @Cawtau mentioned above? Let us know if it helps.

In the meantime, we're sending a PM your way so we can take a closer look at this together.

Talk to you soon Smiley

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ranata,

Welcome to the Community!

I completely get where you're coming from, rest assured that you're at the right place for help Smiley Let's take a look at your situation together and see how we can fix this.

I'll need to ask you a few questions to better help you!

1. You mentioned you were roaming, in which country are you currently in?

2. What is the signal on your device?

3. Is the issue intermittent or you do not have any service at all (including incoming SMS)?

4. What is the model of your phone?