Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to be served in French.

RuQueen
I'm a participant level 2

I WANT TO BE SERVE IN FRENCH

So I’ve tried everything (really close to it) i just want to be helped by a french speaker. I have details that I can communicate well in english to ask and receive 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKija
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi Ruqueen! 

We also have a french version of the community if you'd prefer to ask your questions and discuss in french. Click here to access it. 

You can always choose the option to reach a representative who speaks french when you contact us through live chat or by phone. 

We'll remain here if you need anything though! See you in the french version of the Fido community. I hope! Smiley 

RuQueen

Hey! 

The issue wasn’t about the website. I should of specified. 

Everytime I called the 611 they stopped asking to choose between french or english. I tried to call a few times to rectify this issue (which was finally done yesterday, so yay) 

I asked back then to have my bills and whatnot in french (still having my bill sent to me in english...) It’s even written on my profile that I want to be notified and informed in french. I’m confused...

Hey @RuQueen

We would need to take a closer look into your account details to determine why this may be happening. 

I'll send you a PM right away so we can check it out together. Smiley