cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Steph1611
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there I need to report a phone stolen but the costumer service is closed now. I would like to avoid a high phone bill and need to disconnect the phone asap pls 

6 REPLIES 6

TLK
I'm a participant level 2

I've been trying to follow these instructions to no avail! I am logged in, but I just cannot find the first link, "services" - where?!

Hello TLK,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've lost your phone. Fido has changed the page layout since that solution was posted. You should be able to report your device lost or stolen via My Account --> Profile & Settings --> Usage & Settings --> Mobile --> Quick Actions (near bottom of page) --> Report lost or stolen device.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

TLK

You've got to just hate suggestions to report a lost or stolen phone by PHONING IN! Hello!

Gina236

My phone got stolen, And i would like to black list it As soon as possible. But you’re phone lines are close

Hey @Gina236

I'm sorry to learn that you lost your phone.

You can also report your phone stolen directly from your online account on Fido.ca or your Fido app.

Since we are here, let's take care of this together.

I'm sending you a PM now. Talk to you soon.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Steph1611,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn about your phone. You can report a phone lost or stolen by logging into My Account and selecting the following options:

Services > Mobile > Select your phone number > Scroll to the bottom right > Click on ``Report Lost/Stolen Phone``

You can also do this by calling our IVR system from another Fido phone and following these prompts.

611, #3 + #3 + #1

For this time here, I'll send you a PM right now so we can take a look into this together. Smiley