cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view billing details.

miege3
I'm a participant level 2

Why does it say that I am not the account holder, even so I logged in with my email. I can pay the bill but I can't see the details.

43 REPLIES 43

jhamil
I'm a contributor level 1

I have always been the primary account holder, I only get this message when using the app. but I use the same information to get billing. This just seems to have started when It wants me to log in every time. 

Hi @jhamil!

Have you tried deleting the app and installing it again?

jhamil

No  because I was afraid it might mess things up even more. It wanted me to change my login to my email address from a username or something like that recently.  I can no longer just click on the app and see what data is left. I have to enter with a password now to see anything. 

Hello @jhamil,

The first step to troubleshooting this would be to reinstall the app.

If you still need help with your app logins after, feel free to reach out via these methods and we'll be happy to help.

hugepotato
I'm a participant level 3

I have the same problem, I can't view my bill details with message like "For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder."

I login with the email address.

Don't remember if I select the account holder when I create this account.

Need some help.

Thanks

We'll help out @hugepotato!

We can help with this here but it involves deleting your current Fido.ca login and setting you up as an account holder. If we do that you won't be able to reply to our PM.

Can you please reach out on Facebook or Twitter so we can help? You can find our info here

We can then help you register as an account holder and you can follow the steps here to later get your old Community profile back.

hugepotato

Thanks, I will try with Facebook

Awesome, see you there Very_Happy 

hugepotato

Thanks, seems my old account has been deleted, but when I try to register a new one, looks like I could not receive any email for the link to create My Account password.

hugepotato

Got the mail nowVery_Happy

Thanks

Awesome! Are you now able to log in and view your bills?

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

just contact fido , to setup new account (they should delete old account), then login fido.ca, all good to go.

makipiyo

Hi, I cannot view my billing details.

It says “For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder.”

I tried setting up a new account with my email address, but it did not work.

Can you please delete my account?

Thank you

Hey @makipiyo

Welcome to the Community!

I have moved you post in this thread as it deals with the similar topic.

I am sure you'll find your answer right here Smiley

makipiyo

Hi,

I tried everything i read, but it did not work.

Can you please delete my account?

thank you

We'll get to the bottom of this @makipiyo!

I'm sending you a PM, chat soon Very_Happy

kashiferic
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I am the pimary holder of my account and want to view the details of my bill, however I am unable to access the details & a message apears that only primary holder can view the details.

Need urgent help.

Hey @kashiferic,

Welcome to the Community!

I've moved your post here since there was already a thread in regards to the same subject.

As indicated in the solution, if you didn't select that you are the account holder when you created your online account, you wouldn't be able to view the bill details. You would need to redo the registration process and set it up as the account holder.

I'm sending you a PM to help with that!

Chat soon.

gabriela4

Hello FIDO,

i cannot view my billing details, 

can you please delete my account (if this is the only way).

Hey @gabriela4,

Have you tried setting up a new account with your email address? 

Let me know!