temporary suspension

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 AnnabelleYi
I'm a Participant Level 2

temporary suspension

Hi, I will living abroad for two month till July15,Can I temporarily suspend my account and how?How can I reactive the account when I come back? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: temporary suspension

Hey @AnnabelleYi

Welcome to the Community!

We can add a temporary suspension on your line at the beginning of a new cycle for a period of 2 to 12 months, if you are not currently under a contract and if you haven't had the account suspended already in the last 12 months, for $7 a month.

You can contact us here so we can add this with you and you can contact us back the same way to reactive it Smiley

We can also send you a PM on here if you prefer. Let us know

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 19
Solution

Hey @AnnabelleYi

Welcome to the Community!

We can add a temporary suspension on your line at the beginning of a new cycle for a period of 2 to 12 months, if you are not currently under a contract and if you haven't had the account suspended already in the last 12 months, for $7 a month.

You can contact us here so we can add this with you and you can contact us back the same way to reactive it Smiley

We can also send you a PM on here if you prefer. Let us know

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 19
I'm a Participant Level 2 AnnabelleYi
I'm a Participant Level 2

please send the PM here thx!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 19

Hey @AnnabelleYi

PM on its way. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 19
I'm a Participant Level 1 meganpro
I'm a Participant Level 1

I will be living abroad for 12 months and am hoping to be able to suspend my account. I am under a contract and was wondering what the options are for suspending my account while I am away.

I have read that if I was not under a contract it costs $7 a month for 2-12 months, but I am curious what the options are since I am under a contract. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 19

Hey @meganpro!

Welcome to the community. Smiley

I've moved your post to this thread for you. It will have all the answers you seek.

However, I can confirm that it's possible to get a temporary suspension only while not on a contract or agreement.

If you would like to discuss your options, you can contact us here or we can send you a PM, if you prefer. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 19
I'm a Participant Level 1 SameerAlQaisi
I'm a Participant Level 1

temporary suspension

Hello Fido Cummunity, 

I want to do a temporary suspension on my account from 7th, SEP, 2018 to 1st, JAN, 2019 how can i apply the suspenstion online? Because im not in CANADA. 

Thanks...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 19

Hey @SameerAlQaisi,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I've moved your post to this thread, you'll be able to find the answer to your question here.

If you'd like us to send you a PM to add the suspension, let us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 19
I'm a Contributor Level 1 sehui
I'm a Contributor Level 1

regarding temporary suspension

Hello

I have three fido phones, and one of phone is used by my wife.

She will go to abroad for a while.

If I remember correctly, I stopped my number for a month a couple of years ago. During the period, I didn't need to pay for it. Is it still possible? If it is, could you tell me how I can apply it? Last time, I did it at the store.

Thank you in advance.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 19

Re: regarding temporary suspension

Hey @sehui,

I moved your post here, you'll be able to find the answer to your question in the solution.

You can contact us here if you'd like to proceed with the suspension or we can send you a PM on the Community.

Let us know.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 19
Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 in conversation