cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetworkAid tool displaying incorrect data

ErinWobbles
I'm a participant level 2

The results displayed on the network aid tool are incorrect. While it says I shouldn't have any problems with calls or texts, I'm VERY lucky if I can do either. I have reported it many times, the only constructive response back was to change my device. So I loaded my sim into a phone of a friend's that can call or text from the same location as me (but with their carrier's sim in). Funny enough, after rocking the Fido sim card they experienced the exact issue as me. With the same response from networkaid.

I am so frustrated, Fido fam. 

Tonight I received a delayed text from an ill family member that meant they almost died because they were too weak to yell my name from upstairs. This is beyond unacceptable.

If anyone has any further troubleshooting tips I would love to hear it, but this post is mostly to see if anyone else is experiencing these discrepancies with the networkaid tool and a lacklustre response from Fido support. Please be better than this, Fido. If your network won't give service, please give us an accurate tool to find out. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @ErinWobbles and welcome to the Community.

I do understand why you would feel this way. This is definitely not the experience that we want for any of our customers.

I want to thank you for using the network aid and reporting this situation. To confirm with you, did you get a chance to visit one of our stores so they can do some tests with you?

Also, have you ever changed your sim card? The issue might come from there as well.

Let us know.

ErinWobbles

First of all, thank you for the reply! As for the new sim I can give it a go. I unfortunately live in a city without an actual Fido store, just other stores that happen to count Fido as one of the carriers they service. 

@ErinWobbles

That's what we're here for Smiley

To get a new sim card, we can have this shipped to you at your billing address.

You have the option to contact our customer service to get this done. You can find our contact page here.

We can send you a PM also here on the Community to take care of that.

Let us know what's best for you.