General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Worst Customer Service

I am with Fido more than 6 years and today I faced with a rude an unaccetabble behaviour from one of Fido representative. I was at one of Fido branch to transfer the resposibility of one of my line to my nephew, and we faced to the same issue we had ...

KamD by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Worst customer service experience ever

I was sent a promotion for an upgrade to a new phone, when trying to get it done through the website I consistently got errors. Then I called customer services and basically was told that they can only send the phone to my old address and if they upd...

SV14 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2k Bill after paying hundreds. Are you kidding me fido?

Unreal. Plus I was able to get someone to join and now they see how the billing is transpired and don't wish to stay with fido anymore. All this and I was sent the wrong phone and then a phone that didn't work. Now being charged almost 2300. I will b...

clairesg2020 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst Customer Service from FIDO in 11 Years

Hello, I have been a loyal customer with Fido for over 11 years and have just received the worst customer service today. I called Fido yesterday to change my plan and upgrade my device. I was given an offer that I thought was fair yesterday, however,...

Yan52 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Topics