General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fido winback team gave me an offer

Hello,i got a call from fido win back team they gave me an offer for Rogers. 100GB plan for 60$.I accepted the offer march 3rd, 2023. It is been a whole week and have not received any confirmation on the plan or the breakdown email which they said wi...

Jaapmalhi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Win Back Confusion

I recently switched back to Fido after receiving a call from the Win Back department. I mentioned to the individual that I would only switch back if I was able to set up two additional lines each with new phones.  After switching back, which was a pr...

Enjoy the read!   Jan 4, 2021: Received email from Fido saying I will be receiving a call shortly for a win-back offer Waited for days but no phone call.   Jan 8: Received the first call from Fido’s Winback team. Every time I answered, it hung up imm...

JER2323 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsatisfied with winback

I have been very frustrated with Fido's capacity to handle win back customers. I just came back on a win back deal and was advised that I was able to add multiple lines for my family on the same promotion. I have had no success at all to get in conta...

Vinn by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics