General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Receiving texts while off cellular data off

I am currently in the US and I've turned my cellular data off. I'm connected to wifi when I'm at the place I'm staying. I'm still receiving text messages (green sms), and I'm confused. I thought I should only receive at least iMessages as it's over t...

Mkster84 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pathetic service roaming in the US

We're in the US and can't make or receive calls.  My wife tried chatting with Fido support and that led to marketing and no resolution.  Once we get home to Montreal we will see what roaming fee gouging Fido will try to do and if they even try to cha...

janda by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Roam - How receiving calls work?

Hi everyone, I'm a small business owner and receiving calls is critical to me. I'm about to travel to the USA and I am planning to purchase Fido Roam for the trip ($12 per day)I've never done it before so my questions are:1. Can my business contacts ...

ericntd by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Data Roaming from Fido

Just came back from US and I got charges for 5 days of Fido Roaming as well (4 days I do not agree with).  I have disabled data roaming on my phone, I am also using dual SIM phone and I have setup my phone to use Data SIM from my secondary operator b...

Josephkhng by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO ROAM - U.S. Charges : $10.00 at Niagara falls, Ontario

Two weeks back from now in August 2021, I have been in Niagara falls, Ontario for a whole day where I remember turning off my data roaming in my phone. Still Fido has charged me 10$ as roaming charges!! When the data roaming is turned off and not eve...

Nvn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics