General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Charged Service Fee After Activating Online

Just joined Fido for cell services. I did all the activation online but after I tried to input my ID information multiple times the website prompted me to contact a service agent through LiveChat to "Complete the Setup". Now i'm wondering if I just g...

ag18 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Service fee

Hi. I set up my fido account online and paid 103.59 for the first month including service fee $40 and now I am waiting the service fee get waived. I have paid 4 Bill's so far but haven't received any credits.  Where can I contact to receive this? My ...

Hansolnam by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setup Service Fee Isn't Waived

Hi there, I'm a new user to Fido and signed up for the $55/month 8 GB ($45 with BF deal). After setting it up with the representative, I was told that the setup service fee would be waived as I attempted to purchase it online in the first place and ...

yalinky by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening a second line to get 2GB of data and 5 CAD discount

HelloI have seen the following message on my account: Add a line and get a $5/month discount for 24 months AND a 2GB data bonus! I want to ask. My wife and some friends currently have a chatr line. If I refer to them and they convert their chatr line...

VMMF by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics