General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Poor customer service.

I have been a long time Fido customer. I even left for Telus once and came back but their customer service is horrendous. I used their lackluster "Ask Jack" platform and had a terrible experience. Once I connected with an actual agent, after all the ...

Tyler15 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

No Follow-Ups For Issues Related to Charges

Back in mid-August, someone from Fido's Promotions Team made a mistake on my account.This resulted in 2 additional lines and devices added to my account without my permission,I was told they will fix it on their end and it is now near the end of Sept...

LZ009 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Romain

My son recently had Chatr as his service provider, but now I was switching him to my Fido account. I called Fido to transfer (port in) the chatr number over to fido and replace my temporary fido number, but after speaking to 5 representatives the fid...

Romainx2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m very disappointed with your costumer service.

It's been more than 3 years that I'm Fido's costumer. I've recently upgraded my iPhone to iPhone 12 Pro with Fido and renewed my contract. First device that I received, had a dead pixel on it so I called Fido and asked them to change it for me. They ...

Niloo2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics