General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Wait Time and "Busier than normal"

I've been waiting on ask jack for an hour and a half for a customer service rep to discuss possibly leaving Fido for Freedom. This level of customer service is gonna make it harder for Fido to retain my business. Every post that I see on here about w...

Cam98 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to transfer Fido phone number to another carrier

Hello Fido community!   I had been with Fido since January 2009 and after almost 14 years with Fido as my first and only ever phone company, I am now with another carrier because of no live chat representative to prevent me switching phone companies ...

A1023 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Service' is a strong word

I contacted multiple people through the Ask Jack feature about a device I upgraded (from a Fido text) and there were so many issues with my order, I may not stay with Fido once this contract is up.When I placed the order, I was told I could contact s...

Potentially Leaving FIdo

Hi, I've been a customer for Fido for many years. I'm wanting to upgrade my phone since the one I have now is a few years old and I have paid it off and am now only paying for data each month. Rogers has a much better deal on the phone that I want to...

SARALYPOP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Long time Fido Customer Leaving Soon.

Hi. A few months ago a phone was placed on my account fraudulently. The phone charge was removed, but the service for that phone is still on my bill many months after. I have called Fido 3 times to get this resolved. Each time it is the same story, n...

solealex by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics