General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Worst customer service experience EVER.

I have been paying $200 CAD extra some months in fees on my phone bill.  When I called Fido customer service most recently to explain I just can't afford to be paying over $400 CAD in a single month for mobile phone bills, I was asked by the customer...

Smellor15 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to file a complaint with a live chat agent

I had a really frustrating experience with one of your team members while trying to change my plan. A few things really bothered me:1. The person I talked to made this comment, "You have $X per month, right?" It felt like they were making a dig at my...

297 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Follow-Ups For Issues Related to Charges

Back in mid-August, someone from Fido's Promotions Team made a mistake on my account.This resulted in 2 additional lines and devices added to my account without my permission,I was told they will fix it on their end and it is now near the end of Sept...

LZ009 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Terrible Customer service for Return

I did the fido trade-in program the second week of december, and was told that i would receive a shipping label to send in my old phone so taht i could receive the credit that it was worth to me account. However after waiting more than 20 days for a ...

megmadden10 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
Topics