General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

1000 INTERNATIONAL MINUTES CHARGED

I've been using Fido for more than 2 years.I brought my own phone and got the Fido plan at a Fido store. I was told that my plan included 1000 min International minutes. However, I checked my last bill and found that the international minutes were ch...

wuyichen12 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO ROAM - U.S. Charges : $10.00 at Niagara falls, Ontario

Two weeks back from now in August 2021, I have been in Niagara falls, Ontario for a whole day where I remember turning off my data roaming in my phone. Still Fido has charged me 10$ as roaming charges!! When the data roaming is turned off and not eve...

Nvn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the promotion was not included in my new phone!

Hello, I upgraded to Iphone 11 and got a first bill today.But, the price is 37.68 which is the promotion that I got from the purchase is not included.I applied the new phone plan through http://fido.ly/AndroidApple.It is my fault that I didn't check ...

mjko0927 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Large bill due to long distance

Hey guys, I need help or any suggestions. I have 2 accounts with fido under my name and there’s one that I let my daughter use. Unknowingly, my 16 year old daughter made a few phone calls to the USA, which caused my bills to jump to 1002$. My usual b...

INoche by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics