Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Caught between Fido & Canada Post

I cancelled my Internet service on Dec 1 and was asked to return the modem.    For nearly 10 days now, Canada Post has not yet delivered the Fido modem I dropped off.  'Delayed Delivery' is all I see each day I log in to check the tracking staus.  In...

isam2003 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost equipment

Hi, so I decided I don’t need the Fido internet anymore and cancelled it which went successfully. Though, when I returned my modem they wanted to charge me 262.50 dollars for some cable that I didn’t have??? I don’t remember having it but if I did, w...

Sequoia by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Escalation - frustrated with Modem issues

Previously, the Fido internet was under my name. I had the white CODA. Then, my dad signed up because of the Black Friday promos. He got the black CGN. I cancelled my account and started using the new account. It turns out the CGN is worse than the C...

flameman235 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I return a modem during COVID19?

Hi all, I cancelled my home internet last Sunday (2 days ago) since I am relocating, and was informed that I need to return the modem within 5 days to avoid a $250 charge. However, due to the COVID-19 situation, all local FIDO stores are temporarily ...

violetL by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged For Modem That I Returned!

I returned my modem to a FIDO store near me and then I received a bill for the modem that I no longer had. On top of that, I called your help line and they said, we'll trace it down and get neck to you. Did they? Nope. And I just looked at my stateme...

Topics