Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fido won't send Tech for installation of Internet

Hello, What is Fido's covid policy now?  I'm getting conflicting information from chat support and on the phone.     We have a new house, which needs a fibre/cable/phone line connected from the street to the house.  The house is fully wired inside.  ...

jpl77 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Internet constantly drops

For the last month my home internet has been so unreliable, dropping connection randomly throughout the day and night. I have already contacted technical support, they were supposed to get back to me within a few days but haven't. I didn't bother fol...

vprm by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Home Internet

Hello,I had one of the worst experiences at Fido today. I had called customer service yesterday 06-Oct-2020 for the cancellation of my Fido Home Internet. He talked to me properly and apparently canceled the service and asked me to return the modem t...

Low Quality Internet Service in North York

During the last 6 months (since Covid 19 shut down) I have chnaged my home internet modem 3 times!The internet service is low quality with more than 10 distrubtion a day (yesss we lose internet connection for about 1 min). I have called customer serv...

Fixi by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics