using games and app on GR500FD as we want

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello, I have on my PC games and applications compatible with LG GR500FD that I would install on my cell. I dont want, for using games and applications I already have, to buy games or applications on the Fido website, or to use a download fee.

These games and applications dont pose a compatibility problem with either the LG GR500FD with FIDO or because they are offered for sale by Fido.

I want to know:

How to install?
Whether the codes how do I connect?
If I have to sign a waiver to install applications not pay?
If it is legal to prevent the owner of a cell can use its as he wants?
If I only have the unlock cell as a solution to use my cell as I see fit and be able to install the programs I want?

Thank you in advance

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: using games and app on GR500FD as we want

Solved by Former Moderator FidoJean

Hi jeanyves,

The only way I am aware of getting this software on the device would be to unlock the device or find some sort of app that can upload them to the device (Possibly the LG software?).

I recommend giving LG a call at 1-888-542-2623 or checking out their website at www.ca.lge.com to see if they have anything in place to perform this. If not a google search or possibly another member should yield some answers.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Former Moderator

Hi jeanyves,

The only way I am aware of getting this software on the device would be to unlock the device or find some sort of app that can upload them to the device (Possibly the LG software?).

I recommend giving LG a call at 1-888-542-2623 or checking out their website at www.ca.lge.com to see if they have anything in place to perform this. If not a google search or possibly another member should yield some answers.