cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6s battery problems

deangallo13
I'm a participant level 3

i have an iphone 6s had it for just over a year recently started to die on me rapidly. i charge my phone to 100 percent at night and leave for work and literally within an hour or maybe even less its down to 60 percent sometimes 30 and shuts itself off then when i turn it back on its at 10 percent cant even make a call or send anything just dies then i turn it back on its at 73 percent and before i can even get a text sent shuts off again but doesnt do it nearly as bad at home still does it at home a little but but much worse out and about can anyone tell me why its doing this? never broke it never soaked it cant understand why

7 REPLIES 7

FidoKenny

Hello @deangallo13 !! I want to welcome you to the Fido Community Smiley

I had battery problems before also, I understand it can't be easy at all.

Did you try to bring your Iphone 6s to the Apple Store? They usually run a diagnostic on your device to see what's going on with it.

From there, they can verify with you what action to take.

@Community: Anyone had the same issue and found a resolution for it?

deangallo13

thank you kindly for your quick reply. I will try going to an apple store near me and see what they say. i have heard rumors that iphones do this after a certain amount of time and there was apparently some contraversy over it but dont know if these rumors have any truth to them. Either way theres definitely something wrong with it because theres no way any phone should have problems like these so ya thanks man have a good day

dean

Hey @deangallo13

Let us know how it went! Smiley

deangallo13

i will let you guys know for sure when i get to the apple store just havent had the chance yet super busy with work and kids etc

Hey @deangallo13 ! 

We haven't heard back. Were you able to get this resolved at the apple store? 

deangallo13

sorry about the delay in responding just been so busy havent had the chance to go in there yet

Hey @deangallo13! No problem there. Smiley

Let us know at your leisure.