cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to connect my mac book pro calendar to samsung phone fido

mummu
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have tried to connect my calendar from samsung (fido) and my mac book pro... cannot do it !

any suggestion ?  

Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

@mummu wrote:

I have tried to connect my calendar from samsung (fido) and my mac book pro... cannot do it !

any suggestion ?  

Thanks a lot

Hello Mummu,

Welcome to the forums!!

The easiest (free) way to sync the calendar from your macbook pro to samsung phone would be to use google calendar as an intermediary. If you don't have one already, create a google account. Once created, there will be a calendar associated with that account. You should be able to sync the calendar on your macbook with your google account.

'To sync your Android/Google calendar with iCal, open the iCal app on your Mac and navigate to iCal > Preferences > Accounts. Click the plus (+) symbol in the lower left corner to add a calendar to iCal. Leave ‘Account Type’ set to Automatic, fill in your Gmail address and password, and click Create.

If you have multiple Google calendars associated with your account, you can choose which ones to show in iCal by clicking Delegation (iCal > Preferences >Accounts), and checking (or unchecking) the appropriate boxes.'

~ taken from here.

On your phone, you can either use the Google calendar app or practically any other calendar app. These days, they should all be able to sync with google calendar. 

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey mummu!

Welcome to the Community!

Do you mean that you're trying to sync your calendar app with the calendar on your computer?

I'm not too sure how you can do that. @Community Any ideas? 

Also,  any information you can give us will help. Are you using the Google Calendar app or another one?