cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have a blackberry 8520 with cityfido unlimited

jps
I'm a participant level 1

Fido state that a Blackberry 8520 with cityfido $35 unlimited has BBM as standard (without needing an extra data plan)

but can't seem to be able to activate it. any ideas please help! thanks

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello jps,

Have you contacted customer service so that they can activate it for you?

You may reach us via live chat through My Account, via e-mail through the Contact us page or by phone at 1-888-481-FIDO(3436) or 611 from a Fido phone.

I hope this helps Smiley

Anonymous
Not applicable
since this came out AFTER the city fido was re-introduced, its most likely a different plan number they must change for you on your account. Fido does not like automatically opting people into new features unless they specifically call for it

maxdata

I have the older CityFido Unlimited (no zone) plan too.  Fido says they want to downgrade me to the current zoned CityFido (zoned) unlimited plan -- if I want the free BBM support.

Were you able to get it without downgrading to the current zoned CityFido Unlimited?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys the City Fido with the BBM is a different plan code, of course you have to change your plan to get it, I just explained that earlier.  Oh and there is no such  thing as unzoned city fido. there is always a zone, but different version of it may have some changes