Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

exchanging iphone 4 to a new iphone 4

hi there, just want to ask,my iphone is so hard to get the signal especially when i'm at home...i dont enjoy the unlimitted callings that i have coz my callers keeps complaining on my line..now i called fido technical support and exchange the iphone ...

rrwldc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Am I connected to EDGE or Wi-Fi? Is data being used?

I got a blackberry yesterday after having an Iphone for almost a 2 years now.I connected to Wi-Fi on my blackberry but on the top right hand cornor is still says EDGE (in uppercase letters). It says Fido - (My Wi-Fi name). I don't have a data plan an...

MiraP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Control on BB-8900

hello,I recently upgraded the software to v4.6.1.231, since then the volume level (when the phone is ringing & for sms notification) has gone up. My profile is set to "Normal". Also, went to Profiles/Edit, everything is set to "low", but the volume i...

canadarocks by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrading the OS for my torch

I'm using an unlocked AT&T BB Torch for five months now with no major issue's. The OS version im using is still the .246 that comes with the phone.I've been monitoring on the BB forums the latest release's of OS versions.My question is:If I decide to...

greggy777 by I'm helpful level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wrongly received msg from FIDO

I am so confused about the msg i received today, when i was in my school in north burnaby, almost 200km away from the boundary, i received a msg from fido. it is from 5000, saying Fido welcomes you abroad! Our travel packs ......   I am so confused, ...