Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! LG Neon black screen

I've had my Lg Neon for a little over a year now and aside from the random shutdowns it was fine.  However, the screen suddenly turned black but I'm still able to make calls and send texts but of course I won't be able to see any incoming texts or us...

Arty by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data usage isn't correct.

Hi last month I complained that my data usage had never reset for the month of May. My text messages and call usages had reset but my data just continued on. Now yesterday my data usage was suppose to reset for this months billing cycle and I was com...

devonpatel by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nokia C6- Data option?

I was curious. The Nokia C6 is normally categorized as a smartphone, yet Fido has put it in it's standard phone category. What I'm curious about is wether the C6 will use the basic 10$ unlimited data option like with any standard phone or if it will ...

Resolved! "Change sim card" NOWHERE on website

FYI Received my new iphone yesterday, spent the evening trying to activate it.  Despite reading the instructions: Log in, go to your account, your phone, look for 'change your sim card'.  That particular instruction was nowhere on the website.  Final...

Camille44 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes