Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

***Sony Ericcson Xperia Pro***

Has any one tried it yet? I've tried to look for user reviews on the web but it is still so new, I can only find tech reviews. I am thinking of getting it but I want to hear feedback from people who have actually used it for a period of time. Recepti...

jimsprincess by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Nokia C6 question

I just received my Nokia C6 from Fido and was curious if these units are locked or not.  The reason I ask is because the packaging had some Rogers information along with Fido.  So will this phone work with other carries like Rogers?   Thanks     ***E...

lewis by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SciPhone i68 4G

I need help to set up my SciPhone i68 4G for Fido mobile internet. I get the $10 internet for a month but I cannot make it to connect to the internet. I can use the phone using fido sim card on other Fido phone. I can use the mobile internet on my ot...

LG Gossip.

so ive had this phone for about 8 months and its in ok condition.i havent done anything terrible to it to make it disfuntion.  and recently it wont let me see my sent messages. it just appears as a blank text. now its gotten worst, i cant text messag...

nancyle by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! COPY OF CALL/TXT HISTORY

Is it possible to print out the history of both my text messages and call log?? i am currently applying for a relationship visa and am required to show proof of conversation with my partner but have no idea how to..

aprata by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes