Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

LG Gossip.

so ive had this phone for about 8 months and its in ok condition.i havent done anything terrible to it to make it disfuntion.  and recently it wont let me see my sent messages. it just appears as a blank text. now its gotten worst, i cant text messag...

nancyle by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! COPY OF CALL/TXT HISTORY

Is it possible to print out the history of both my text messages and call log?? i am currently applying for a relationship visa and am required to show proof of conversation with my partner but have no idea how to..

aprata by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily low data charges when not using internet?

I just got my newest bill, and there is $11 of Mobile Internet/Data Usage charges. In the list it says almost every single day during the last cycle I used 5kb, or 16kb, or 9kb etc.... some very tiny amount. My phone is an LG Gossip. I have unlimited...

xcvxc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MMS for LG Gossip???

I activated MMS for my Lg Gossip,but when I send a picture to Twitter(21212) it sends me a message backing saying 'Status:Rejected' why is that??    Also,do I charged extra for every MMS Picture Message sent? or does it just count as a regular text m...

Prashanth18 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Usage Blank

When I click on show data usage on the main page of the website it tells me that I have not used any data, minutes or text messaging since the beginning of my cycle. I know that this is clearly not true because I have been using the internet on my ph...

cmckechnie by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes