Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! personal hot spot and video chat problems

I have paired my Samsun tablet with my Fido iPhone4 via a personal hot spot.  The pair functions well, and I have full access to the Internet, with the exception of a video chat.  I cannot establish a video call.  I tested my tablet's functionality b...

calgaryfido by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Fit Shows Roaming, Doesn't connect to 3g

Hello! I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670. It is a 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100 phone.  However, it shows roaming on the status bar. Though it still works fine and makes calls and text messages, I am unable to connect to the 3g network even if I purc...

totomongey by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip features

Ok so under 'security' in the settings, there is a PIN Code Request option (which I'm assuming is a code required to enter to access the phone). When I click on this request, it asks to enter a code and it also says 'Remaining: 5'. How or where do I ...

J-Walk by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! experia pro

Can any one tell me where to get a complete user guide for Sony Ericsson's experia pro?  I  couldn't find it in the manufacturer's website.  What is the required charging time to charge the battery for the first time?   Thank you.       ***Edited to ...

Lex by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes