Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 59 replies
  • 22 likes

Re: Problems with incoming/outgoing txt msgs!!

My son's phone is sending duplicate messages numerous times. His friends are giving him grief because they think he's sending them the same text many times. Is this his phone, do you think, or the text messaging service or maybe even his friends prob...

lindam by I'm Helpful Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Palm Pre 2 & Prepaid Service

Is it possible to get an unlocked Palm Pre 2 working in Fido's prepaid service? It tries to connect to the Internet when it creates a user for the phone. What are the settings required for the Internet?   Thanks.     ***Edited to add labels***

johanc by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! iOS version 4.2.1 results in irratic 3G connection

Fido technical support refuses to believe the problem could be with their network, so it's doubtful there will be any resolution soon.   A few weeks ago, I updated the iOS version to 4.2.1.  Around the same time, I noticed that if my 3G connection wa...

NauticalDan by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

LG Gossip - eBook reading app

Is there an eBook reading app [for free] for my LG Gossip? Any format will do (.txt, .pdf, etc). If not, how can I develop my own application? Is there a SDK, or something?     ***Edited to add labels***

Ranwar159 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vivaz Pro Battery life

Hello,   I've had my Vivaz Pro for about 2 weeks now I've had to run through about 6-8 charges already.   I definitely only charge the phone after the battery runs out, and I always charge to full.   Is this normal? The battery life has only lasted a...

paktwong by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes