Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Using Blackberry features over wifi

Is it possible to use the Blackberry features (BBM, email, app store, etc) over a wifi connection, without a data plan? Information from the RIM website indicates that it is technically possible but may depend on the wireless carrier. If it is possib...

Meghan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to turn on the T9 feature on my Gossip?

so i have had my LG Gossip phone now for almost a year and I was just informed about T9 (yes I know - where have I been *LOL*) but not sure how to turn it on.  Can anyone help?   Thanks     ***Edited to add labels***

beiny by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Smartphones for Fido

Does anyone know how long before Fido gets some new smartphones (preferably Samsung), I'm not interested in the iPhone 4S. any users out there with the LG Optimus 2x? Any user reviews would be helpful.   Thanks.     ***Edited to add labels***

Ryanp150 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xenon Contact Display

All other mobile phones I have owned displayed the name of caller if it was in your contact list even if you didn't have call display. Yet my LG Xenon doesn't. Am I entering contacts wrong or is this the only phone in the last decade that does not do...

Beans by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Xenon Screen

Hi the screen of my LG xenon is completely non-responsive. It had been acting up for a couple weeks but it doesnt work at all now. I can see the screen images but when i press the screen the phone doesn't recognize that I am pressing it. Has this hap...

arnoldo112 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes