Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Lg gossip

How do i get the new pin code if your phone has been blocked with a puk?     ***Edited to add labels***

matthias by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to connect to data on Blackberry

This is my first time to use blackberry.. I cant download the app world... cant download the facebook, twitter blah blah blah.. even the bbm i cnt use it! Is it because of the plan i chose? can somebody help me..thanks     ***Edited to add labels***

krisel by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with incoming/outgoing txt msgs!!

OK, heres the problem... bought the liquid e two months ago...ive had all sorts of problems but ive solved all but one.. my txting sometimes works and sometimes just doesnt care it seems. sometimes i have to send a txt 5 times in order for it to go t...

Delta519 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Texting

Put my sim card in a new phone, I can receive text but not send then. What is the setting?     ***Edited to add labels***

CindyMayhew by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use GPS on Vivaz Pro

Just got the Vivaz Pro last week. Trying to figure out how to use the integrated GPS. Any guidance is appreciated. Thx.     ***Edited to add labels***

EC by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes