Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Blackberry Upgrade from Fido

Hey! So I was browsing the Fido site for phones, and noticed the Blackberry 3G price decreace from $50 down to $10 (price for phone with contract). Will they be getting rid of it soon, and adding either the 9350/9360/9370? Does anyone know why Fido...

ggyal by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with email

Everytime I send an email from my iPhone it shows up as my husband's hotmail account. Everything in my settings says that it should be my account but it isn't working! Help!! I'm so frustrated...when people reply to my email's their message goes into...

Creamo by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S2X email setup issues

Hey,   I just unlocked Samsung Galaxy S2X from Telus and trying to set up my work Email. I get passed the incoming server issue, but the outgoing server says unable to connect.  I have talked with Fido for over an hour on all the settings and just ca...

SAMCRO1608 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes