Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Unlocked Blackberry Storm

All of a sudden my unlocked Blackberry Storm isn't able to find the 'EDGE' with capital letters network.  I know it won't find anything else, but for some reason it's stuck on the 'edge' with small letters network, and I can't access BBM or personal ...

Mburritt by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bold 9650 Unlocked

Hi there, I originally purchased a 8520 curve with fido, after a year and it being sent away to get fixed already once, it sorta bit the dust and so I had no choice but to purchase another unlocked phone to use. I purchased a Bold 9650 that was origi...

Resolved! Is BB Storm works with Fido?

Hi, i have purcahased an unlocked BB Storm 2 and i would like to know if i can use the my BB  with Fido and also the BBM. What the steps to do that as Fido doasn't sell BB Storm 2? Can I buy the Data plan for blackberry and use on my BB Storm 2? Than...

didim by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blackberry coming out in 2012

There are so many new blackberrys that have just came out,(torch,bold,curve,storm) and I was wondering when Fido is going to start selling any of them. My contract is ending in 2013 and I dont want to go back to Rogers again(because thats the only ot...

lizzy101 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Android 2.3.4 on Xperia Pro

Sony Ericsson get out the uptade for their smartphone android 2.3.4. The update is available for a while everywhere.I'm unable to do it via pc companion gave by Sony. Wondering if fido is blocking the update for a reason?   Thanks     ***Edited to ad...

Vilac by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes