Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Problem with phone

I had my phone stolen the other week and fido coudn't do anything for me in regards of giving me a replacement phone or anything so they gave me a 50$ credit on a 250$ phone so i'm going in to the store tomorrow and was wondering if they would charge...

GraddyNgenda by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! roaming but not roaming

I have a unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace. When I insert a Fido SIM card, the device shows roaming. The fact is I'm having a monthly contract with Fido and I'm within Vancouver area.I can dial out and receive call. Anythings go wrong?  When I insert a Roger...

stephen8888 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

BB Curve Battery

My battery will be dead in about 8 hrs. is this normal?? im not using it much because im working and usually end up charging it all night then once again before i go to work. should i just get a new battery and if so how much do they cost?? i just bo...

linzdek by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Don't ReceiveText Message from Select Individuals

A couple years ago I all of a sudden stopped receiving text messages from one of my contacts.  We had been texting back and forth with no problem and then all of a sudden I stopped getting messages from that contact.  They still received my messages...

TP_82 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ** Blackberry 7 Phones **

I think it's about time to bring in at least one of the many BB7 phones to Fido.   Nationwide, every provider is now stocking these phones, whether it’s a basic Curve or a high end Torch.  Any one of the new BB7 phones will be refreshing in your line...

RajioDee by I'm a participant level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes