Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Help needed for a Blackberry Bold 9930 & Fido data

Hello I recently purchased a Bold 9930 to use with Fido. The phone was originally branded Verizon. I put in a Rogers sim card and everything works properly (ie it's unlocked). However when I put in my Fido sim card, I can make calls, send/receive tex...

Dablow by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BlackBerry Curve 9360 in white?

I see that Fido has a new BlackBerry in their smartphone selections. However, they only have it in the color black. I prefer the white one, so would it be possible to get it in that color? Would they be able to order it in white for me?     ***Edited...

AZ95 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Messege

I recently refilled my phone with the $20 prepaid service. I was texting perfectly fine, but then I decided to get the Unlimited text messages per month : $10.00/monthly   Right when the transaction was completed my phone stopped being able to send o...

fidouser123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes