Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

BBM

Just got a new 9300 Curve yesterday afternoon and BBM was working fine.  Since yesterday evening, it's not working anymore.  Any suggestions?   The phone was charged and some music put onto it and then just stopped sending messages.      ***Edited to...

lindam by I'm helpful level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost iphone

How can i locate my misplaced iphone without having the "find my iphone" app     ***Edited to add labels***

Freddy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help needed for a Blackberry Bold 9930 & Fido data

Hello I recently purchased a Bold 9930 to use with Fido. The phone was originally branded Verizon. I put in a Rogers sim card and everything works properly (ie it's unlocked). However when I put in my Fido sim card, I can make calls, send/receive tex...

Dablow by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BlackBerry Curve 9360 in white?

I see that Fido has a new BlackBerry in their smartphone selections. However, they only have it in the color black. I prefer the white one, so would it be possible to get it in that color? Would they be able to order it in white for me?     ***Edited...

AZ95 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes