Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! IPhone 3GS screen frozen

My iphone freezes once or twice a day when I unlock it for use. I hold down the power and home buttons for 10 seconds and it will turn off and turn on. Then it works fine. This is very irritating as it happens when I want to use the phone. How do I f...

JeffJ by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Internet tethering through my iPhone

Hello, I have tried unsuccessfully to tether the Internet from my iPhone to my laptop. It says to contact FIDO to enable tethering to my account. Alas, I spoke with them and they told me step-by-step what to do, which was exactly what I had done. It ...

karl by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lost Sounds, iPhone 3G -- on 3G

The sounds (keyboard clicks, send mail sound, text & e-mail received sounds) disappear when the iPhone 3G is operating on the 3G network -- it is fine under the wireless network. Help, please. I missed a couple of important txt's this weekend. Thx. *...

KJB by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I phone 4 in Montreal?

Anyone knows a Fido store or an Apple store that has an I phone 4? I keep calling some of the stores and sell points but no luck.. thxs ***Edited to add labels***

shaitou by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! UICC Update Fail 2

I keep receiving this message on my phone...it pops up every 5 minutes or so with a "cancel" or "accept" button. Does anyone know what this means? should i cancel or accept? when i don't hit anything it just goes away on its own... ***Edited to add l...

annamarie by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes