Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip & PC suite

I am having trouble syncing my phone with my computer. My OS is windows Vista and I never received a CD with the PC suite option. My phone will charge on my computer, but I cannot transfer music from my pc to my phone. Any help would be appreciated. ...

lafiesta by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido & Rogers on demande !

Hi, Why is not possible for a Fido customer to view on demande service on iphone using Rogers on demande apps available in the apps store, i download 3 rogers apps and at anytimes when click on subscribe it gives me an error message. Since Fido & Rog...

Samurai by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Locked out of Phone - Need PUK

Hi, I just got my LG Rumor and I seemed to have been messing around with it and now I can't get into my phone. The phone asks for my PUK number, and I am unsure where to get this. I have my registration papers and access to the site management. Do I ...

arevalo2k by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! HTC Touch Pro 2

I had this phone for a year FIDO internet was working Now it's not... I see no reason why The only time it works is if I call in, to have someone reset the network Please advise ***Edited to add labels***

rawr by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes