Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic not working on Fido's Network

I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Q on a 2-yr term with Fido. However, I don't want to use that phone and want to use my older Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (UNLOCKED). The XpressMusic supports Fido's UMTS network. When I inserted the SIM, it briefly con...

LordHades by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ICS 4.0.4 for Galaxy Nexus HSPA+

http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/28/android-4-0-4-rolls-out-to-hspa-galaxy-nexus-and-gsm-nexus-s/   Will Fido be allowing this update on their network or do we have to this manually?     ***Edited to add labels***

angeluszero1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cannot access media

broken screen resulting in no way to navigate menus. must set the device into mass storage mode, but cannot. it is a samsung sght369. can someone post the exact key sequence to put the phone into mass storage mode. thank you!!!!     ***Edited to add ...

olizim by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG GOSSIP (GW300) Languages & Software Update?

I had to borrow my friend's old LG Gossip phone because my current phone isn't working. I'm not sure when he got the phone but my another friend who uses this phone has other language options other than just English and French. Is there any way I c...

JoanneMK by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes