Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Data - Roaming on Blackberry Curve

I just bought a Blackberry Curve and am going to the U.S. for a few days. I DO NOT want to accidentally get caught roaming, but, if possible, I would still like to use the BB for wi-fi connections, when I can find them. Is there any way to set this u...

stevenayla by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Vivaz Pro Ringer

How can increase the ringer frequency? It only rings twice and then go to my inbox. My old sony ericcson it was the same but i manage to change it to 5 rings before went to mailbox Thanxx ***Edited to add labels***

DAGR80NE by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nokia 2220

Hi, I was just wondering if the Nokia 2220 has the instant messenger feature? On the page "Phones & Compatible Services" it doesn't even appear in the list, but the manual does include a section on instant messaging. Thanks. ***Edited to add labels**...

jewelz by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Vivaz pro sim

Hello first time post so I'm not sure if this has been answered before or if this is in the right section... I just bought a Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro and it doesnt have a SIM card in the box.... Is it not supposed to come with one?? ***Edited to add l...

Manu by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry bold 9700

Hi, I got a blackberry unlock from Rogers. The phone is good, I can call et go to internet but I can send any text and went I want to configure my email I can not do it. It just tell me to sign up form a enterprise serve. Want should I do. Thank ***E...

manz3ll3 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes