Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

long distance texts not going through

Woke up this morning and normally when I send a text, seconds later there's a check mark beside it indicating that the text went through. Wasn't the case this morning. Mind you that last month I was able to text this person in Quebec perfectly fine s...

csanya by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Lock Code

I even do not remember setting it, but as I upgraded my phone (and Fido sales person deactivated my old Sim before transfering my data to new phone), my oldd phone keeps asking for "phone lock code".  Does anyone know how to reset phone lock code wit...

Jax by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Galaxy Nexus 2 year?

Can anybody plzz confirm if its true that Galaxy Nexus is at 175 dollars on a 2 year contract at Fido Corporate stores??redflagdeals & mobilesyrup is Talking alot about it.(srry i couln't create a new topic)     ***Edited to add labels***

lada by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question about 3G on a noka c6

Hi,   I don't know much about how 3g and phone works.   On my nokia C6, it shows that the 3G sign is on, but I don't have a data plan. Is it costing me money to have that 3G? I can't seem to figure out a way to turn it off through settings. I want to...

f3ried by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic not working on Fido's Network

I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Q on a 2-yr term with Fido. However, I don't want to use that phone and want to use my older Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (UNLOCKED). The XpressMusic supports Fido's UMTS network. When I inserted the SIM, it briefly con...

LordHades by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes