Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Problems sending a sound clip nokia c6-00

Hi, I'm ahving problems sending an audio sound clip it used to work before but I don't know what happened now I tryed it and this is the error i'm getting----The audio file Sound_cl.mp4 is not supported and was deleted.     ***Edited to add labels***

princess13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Battery problems and other Nexus S troubles

Is there anyone in here experiencing battery problems with the Nexus S, even after upgrading to ICS? From day one, last year, my battery never charged to a full 100%, it always stop somewhere between 95% and 97%. I thought ICS would solved this issue...

TTC1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nexus S ICS 4.0.4 OTA update

Has anyone on Fido got the OTA update? Has it started rolling out yet? Seems like Bell, Telus, Rogers and Wind are getting theirs. What's the hold up Fido? Aren't you the same network as Rogers?   http://www.androidincanada.ca/news/confirmed-4-0-4-ic...

CPB by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes