Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

LG Xenon - no sound on videos...

Hi, I have an LG Xenon and when I download pics and videos to my computer it used Windows Media Player and plays the video but it has no sound.      ***Edited to add labels***

jpsalazar by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Fido Phone Line Up 2012!

I read a couple of sites that there were 3 new Fido Phones coming out soon (LG Optimus L7, Sony Xperia U & HTC One S (this is one for sure coming out May 17th), I just wanted to know if the other two were true.  And If you guys were to bring Sony Xpe...

xOliveRx by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dumb phone into smart phone

I am using a dumb phone on a prepaid account. I would like to buy a smart phone and put the sim card from the dumb phone into the smart phone. What is my risk?     ***Edited to add labels***  

phed by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blackberry 9300 battery dies

I have a blackberry curve 9300 that I got through Fido in December. The battery only holds a charge for a couple of hours. If I charge it all night and receive text msgs in the morning, by lunch it is dead! This is with wifi off and not browsing (obv...

Beth_Woof by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching phones??

So I've had my blackberry 9300 for about a year now and I want to switch to the recently added blackberry bold 9790. How would I go about doing this? Is the only solution purchasing the phone for $450? I'm looking for a cheaper way, thanks     ***Edi...

Mrhankey123 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes