cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch series 4

chrisliu0424
I'm a participant level 1

Apple just announced Apple watch series 4 yesterday!

For the GPS+Cellular, they support Rogers in this generation, since Rogers and Fido are the same company, does Fido support series 4 too?

88 REPLIES 88

Zed1

Do we have a updates if Fido will be offering esim service for apple watch?

If really wish this comes out, otherwise I may seriously consider other operators.

Tomlaf
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I'm an older client (15 yrs or so) and I'm getting tired of "we don't have news about it", "we ask our manager about it" or all the similar response we are getting in the last year. 

The question is becoming simple : will Roger (the parent corporation that has the network equipment, control the marketing, etc.) allows Fido customer to have access to new technologies at the release date ? 

It was iPhone X last year, eSim this one, will it be the same with 5G network in 2 years ?

If the view of the corporation is that Fido is a lower technical service provider at a lower cost than Roger, please just say it so we can make our selection of providers based on our need.

As the network is compatible with it, I really don't see other reason to limit access, but I'm may be missing something. 

GuanxiongLiu
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Do you have an estimated time that when it would be announced?

Mamo

When does Fido support Apple Watch series 4? Rogers came up with price plans. Are these going to be the same with Fido? I have been with Fido for 15 years and do not want to switch for such reasons.

Hey @Mamo!

Congrats on your first post. Smiley

I've moved you to this thread. It has the answers you seek.

Let us know if you have more questions.