cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You broke our contract, so how do you deal with this?

Other
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Sold me an incomplete dud (You broke our contract) and I won't be paying anymore till you help. 

You can even use this letter as a official notice to the fact Fido/LG broke a contract with me.

Complaint, your product is (continisouly) defective..

(I really do not care about credit scores so any responce along that line will not bother me at all.)

Contacting you guys in a coorperate setting would be an asset, these tiny kiosks are just privetly frachised jokes..

When I got phone I as told I could play music. Like, Great..

Read the useless tiny generic manual and loaded it and enjoyed music, Great.

Month later after an unwanted unknown update I am now unable to see phone on OS tree. 

Now my PC is asking me for a disk? 

4 months I have been trying to figure this thing out while still paying just to get more and more pissed off.

Even though I should not have to I have tried just some of the hundreds of online complaint rememdies over this issue also to no avail. This should not be a problem on my end, it is your phones issue. 

This is a software issue not a hardware issue so no need to send phone in.

How about you guys ship that computer rquested disk that has all these drivers and programs on it. 

You know a magic, one I put in and after some computer noises i see files transfering. 

Exspecting us to go online and HUNT and LOAD drivers is a major online piss off..

I have alrady done my part and erned the monies I am paying you for so how about you guys live up to yours...

***Edited to add Labels***

40 REPLIES 40