cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail to text doesn't work on Pixel 7

Andaroo1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Ever since switching to the Pixel 7 I noticed that voicemail-to-text was no longer working on my phone, and I had to dial into my voicemail inbox in order to listen to the messages (before they were sent as audioclips in the text message). Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue...

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Andaroo1,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your voicemail-to-text service. Did you get a new plan with that device? As Original_Lucy noted below, it's possible the add-on was not transferred when you got a new plan.

If you did not get a new plan, it's possible your voicemail needs to be reset (see here). You should note this forum is community-driven and not intend as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account. You would need to contact customer service to see if resetting your voicemail will resolve your issue. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hi there @Andaroo1 , just a quick question for you. Did you check your plan to ensure your voice to text was added on again after you upgraded your device. It doesn't always get added back when you make changes. You can go into you account and add it back if it wasn't done.