cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service : ongoing issues

camillerosa
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, I am a first time customer of Fido. I have my internet and mobile with Fido. Due to their poor instructions over the phone, they have now over charged me almost $2000. I have called about 20 times to resolve this issue. I have been told many times a supervisor is going to review it and it will be fixed in 2 buisness days. I have been subject to interest invalid charges since October. Nothing seems to be done at all...so dissapointing and ridiculous. I need a supervisor to reach out to me immediately regarding this issue or I will have to cancel all my services. 

1 REPLY 1

Good morning @camillerosa , sorry to read this. Unexpected financial charges are distressing. The best way to speak to someone is through the customer service options listed  Here.  I would recommend reaching out on Twitter to @fidosolutions and begin a conversation through direct message so that your conversation is in writing and clear. That way you can dialogue without waiting on the phone. I have confidence that the customer service representatives will try to resolve your concerns quickly. Regards OL