cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet and Easy Pay

alex99
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

hi, my name is alex. I'm very interested in buying a tablet, but i would like to know how the easy pay works and if i'm available to get it. thank you and i'llbe waiting for your answer.

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

illusion87
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2
You really should put that on the site. The way it reads to me is you only need to be a postpaid customer to be eligible. I was shocked to find out another credit check was needed to see if I was eligible. I declined to continue.

The information is on our website illusion87 Smiley 

You can visit this page. Press ''see full details'' at the bottom of the page. 

I'm sorry if this is not convenient for you, if you change your mind, we're here for you!

illusion87
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2
No one mentions that fido run another credit check to see if your eligible...it should be an offer based on your account not running another credit check...

Hey illusion87!

As with every new activation of service, we require a credit evaluation to see if you are eligible for the EasyPay plan, it's a financing option. 

We make sure to mention the credit evaluation and have the customer's consent before completing any transaction regarding Easy Pay. 

Let me know if you have any other question regarding this service Smiley 

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Alex99 

Great questions! 😃

Easy Pay is a financing plan that lets you to get any tablet with 24 equal monthly payments, 0% interest, and a down payment as low as $0 (on certain tablets).

Taxes on the upfront cost of the tablet are billed at the activation (if applicable). Taxes for the balance will appear on your first invoice.

You can’t shorten the Easy Pay term of 24 months, but you can pay off your Easy Pay balance at any time!

Here's a few links which can help you find more information about this specific device:

Click HERE to compare the iPad Air 2 and LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE

Click HERE to find out more about the Tablet Plans available!

Click HERE to get more FAQS about "Easy Pay"

I'll send you a PM so we can see if you're eligible 😃 

Hope this helped!