cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 7 still not shipped

Nerdz
I'm a participant level 2

So I ordered a pixel 7 on black Friday. I waited and received an email saying there will be a delay so I used live chat to see how long the delay would be. I was specifically told my phone was no longer on backorder and in the wearhouse ready for shipping, but have yet to receive a shipped confirmation 2 days later. 

If it actually is still backordered and this is wrong information is there any option to change it to a pickup order. I don't want to lose the offer I got, but I also need the phone before Christmas. I'm just a little frustrated seeing as I'm not being given clear information. The website told me 5 days, than I was told it's backordered than not and will ship soon, can someone just tell me my order status and if it's backordered what else I can do.

9 REPLIES 9

Chory-
I'm a contributor level 1

did you call already the CS?

jonw

After almost a month of waiting (ordered on Nov 27), I finally got a shipping notification for my Pixel 7. (Tracking at Fedex it looks like they paid for Overnight shipping + Saturday delivery, that's pretty amazing after waiting a month without any news) Courage to you all!

Nerdz

I ordered on the 25th still no shipping notification and "ask Jack" now says I have no recent mobile orders....and my bill now shows the phone charge for my non existent phone....can't even call till after Christmas very frustrating.

Chory-

im also worried about the phone i purchased a week ago, i dont know how to contact them, i didnt recieved any email for shipping

Hey @Nerdz & @Chory- Smiley

If you still have yet to receive a shipping notice for your phone order, you can always contact customer service who'll be happy to give you an update about the status.

Hoping you receive your new device very soon! 

ryeung

Same here. Ordered the Pixel 7 on black friday and "the AskJack"chatbot told me it's on back order.  My friend ordered directly from Google (of cos paid much more) and got it within 4 days. Very frustrating.

ryeung

UPDATE got an email from Fido last night that the phone is ready and got the phone today, just before Xmas. I'm less pissed now.

20221224_145625.jpg

jonw

I'm waiting for a Pixel 7 from Black friday as well. Hoping they get some new stocks any day now...

Hi @Nerdz , I know that waiting for a new device can be frustrating. The only way to get your order status is through Fido customer service. You can try any of the channels mentioned Here to have your account looked at. I personally favour contacting Fido through Twitter by direct message to fidosolutions. All the best for a great resolution.