cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Dennis82
I'm a participant level 2

Will my SIM card I used in my iPhone 5s still work in my iPhone 6?

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

PoliCrane
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, my name is Polina and fewdays ago I went from Videotron to Fido (i wantedmy number to stay the same), but because i didnt unlock my videotron...... i had to wait for few days. Yesterday, i wanted to verify if it works,but i couldnt find the sim card. Then i went to fido, they gave me a new sim card and said to change it myself because i didnt bring my papers with the lost sim card number. I tried doing it myself but it says that the old sim card number is wrong. I tried using videotron sim card number but it also didnt work. I also redid it a couple of times. Help me out please.

Hey PoliCrane!

Welcome to the Community!

Looks like this is something that requires a representative accessing your account. 

There are lots of ways for you to contact us when you need help making changes on your account. Check them out here or let us know if you would prefer that we send you a PM here instead! 

Maxj7

I last my sim card 

Hey there @Maxj7

Did you mean you 'lost' your SIM card? 

If so, you can easily purchase one online via My Account or buy one in store Smiley 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Dennis82,

Welcome to the community!

Both the iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 uses a Nano-SIM card so you can take the SIM from the 5s and it will work in the iPhone 6.

Dennis82
Thanks buddy.