cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return my phone?

Fawa88
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I know there's a 15 day return policy from date of purchase, however my phone was delayed in being shipped for 2 weeks because it was back ordered.  Does that mean I no longer am eligible to return or exchange my phone?  I still want to keep my 2 year term and plan. 

5 REPLIES 5

karenmanayan
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello 

where to return please and thank you

i got the device from CTDI 

1595 nORTH Servuce Rd East Suite Unit 2 Oakville On

Hey @karenmanayan

Welcome to the Community! 

You have to go back to the store where you purchased your phone to return or exchange it. Make sure you have your receipt. 🙂

Juliechevrier3
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Your policy is unacceptable in today's reality and your decision to not let me return my 23 day device is a bad decision 

Hey @Juliechevrier3

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this togerher.

Talk to you soon! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Fawa88,

Welcome to the community!

Here are the conditions for the Fido 15-day satisfaction guarantee, taken from here.

• Your request must be made within 15 days from the original date of purchase.
  • If you purchased at the store, count 15 days from the purchase date.
  • If you purchased from customer service or on fido.ca, count 15 days from the date the order was shipped.
  • You must return all items of the original purchase, meaning the original box and all of its content (phone or Internet device, charger, user guide, etc.), in its complete and original condition
  • You must have the original proof of purchase.

If it hasn’t been 15 days since the device was shipped to you then you would qualify for an exchange or return.

If you opt for the return then your line would also no longer be on a contract, it will be considered month to month. Your plan details and cost will not change and you can always do a hardware upgrade anytime after, .