Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised $150 bill credit not showing on invoice

KristinaK
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I just purchased a new phone and renewed my contract (purchased a new plan to be exact) online. Part of the new deal was a $150 bill credit which was an online-only promotion. I called customer service BEFORE finalizing my purchase to ask how that bill credit worked and neither the agent nor the supervisor could provide a straight answer. All I got was that they were not seeing that "promotion" on their end and could not confirm or deny whether I'd actually get it. Seriously?..

Lo and behold, I got my confirmation email, and nowhere on that email can I see that bill credit being mentioned. Was that a scam?

3 REPLIES 3

Ana_2
I'm a participant level 2

Did you get your credit? I'm in the same boat. Bought the phone in December. Called customer service to confirm and they confirmed I should receive the credit. Now 2 months after still not there, called them for them to insult me and ask me to show screenshot proof of the promo. I'm so upset.

Hi there @KristinaK , usually the bill credits show up on your invoice after 2 or 3 billing cycles. If you don't receive it then, definitely contact customer support Here

and have it looked into. You could also contact earlier to have a note put on your file as a reminder. Have a great weekend 

Ana_2

That is what you people said in December when I called. It has been 2 months, several wasted hours contacting customer service, chatting and the resolution is I need to show a screenshot for me to get my $150 credit. How am I supposed to show you that when the promo was in December and you had asked me to wait 2months for the credit to appear on my bill?