Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Replacement stuck

I lost my iPhone in the first week of February. After not being able to find it, called Fido to Block my sim and iphone. Fido advised me to contact Likewize for claiming replacement since i purchased Premium Device Protection with it.    Called Likew...

Happy21 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Real time checking on roaming cost online?

I am the controlling account for all the family members' accounts.  My wife is off to Europe and got that 'welcome to Fido Roam' message, while she has been on Airplane Mode and turned off the 'cellular data' on her phone all the way.I would like to ...

kengchi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharge due to international

I just saw my bill and was shocked that it was 229 . I was under the impression that my plan still includes the 1000 free international minutes . I usually don’t call internationally by sim unless it’s an emergency but my dad was very sick and at tim...

Message SMS de 4868

Bonjour, j'ai reçu un message SMS étrange de ce numéro qui provient d'un numéro non enregistré. Le numéro 4868 n'est pas enregistré, mais ressemble étrangement a deux numéros que Fido utilise pour texter ses utilisateurs.  Est-ce un vrai message de F...

Capture.JPG
Fx-Bt by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes