Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Replacement stuck

I lost my iPhone in the first week of February. After not being able to find it, called Fido to Block my sim and iphone. Fido advised me to contact Likewize for claiming replacement since i purchased Premium Device Protection with it.    Called Likew...

Happy21 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Some one ordered from my fido account

I just got mail from fido that I ordered phone from the fido but I didn't order anything and it's shows in my account that i order phone.I don't know how this is possible. Please some one help me

Dual esims no longer work on Pixel 8 Pro

My current Fido sim is an esim. Last November, I purchased a T-Mobile esim to go down to the states, and I can have both my Fido and T-Mobile active for calls at the same time so I received calls from either carrier. I deactivated my T-Mobile esim af...

Resolved! One UI 6.1 for S23 Series

Hello, I was wondering when the S23 series would receive One UI 6.1, as the OS upgrade schedule was updated, and it says that the S23 series will receive the March patch on March 28, but there is no indication of One UI 6.1. Will One UI 6.1 also come...

Bilal6 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes